Use these GO! cupcake dies to cut precise, accurate applique cupcakes in just seconds.Read the full description
- Club members pay £40.49
- Postage and packing £2.99
£22.50 with Flexi-pay x 2
The GO! Cupcake is the perfect addition to any party décor project! Ideal for use when crafting for many occasions, depending on your fabric choice, the GO! Cupcake has two different frosting options, designed to appeal to anyone.
Compatibility: AccuQuilt GO!®, GO! Baby® or GO! Big
Cutting Mat/ Plastic Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in.
Cut Size: Pointed Top 3 7/8"W x 2"H (9.6 cm x 5.2 cm), Rounded Top 4 1/4"W x 2 3/8"H (10.8 cm x 6.1 cm), Base 3 1/2"W x 3 3/8"H (9 cm x 8.7 cm)
Finished Size: Pointed Top Cupcake 3 7/8"W x 4 1/2"H (9.8 cm x 11.4 cm), Rounded Top Cake 4 1/4"W x 5"H (10.8 cm x 12.7 cm)
- 1 x GO! Cupcake
- GO! Birthday Treats Table Runner (PQ10315)
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads embedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
ASDA toyou Service: Where you see the ASDA logo, we offer a Click & Collect service from over 600 ASDA stores. Please Note: This service is only available when ALL the items in your basket are eligible for ASDA toyou. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Cut so much more in less time—Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use—Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time—No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would—AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam—Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use—No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math—Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less—No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique—Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting