With this pattern sheet and guide from Janet Clare, you'll have all the inspiration and advice to create a seriously on-trend Little Artisan apron!Read the full description
- Club members pay £10.79
- Postage and packing £2.99
Janet Clare is an artist, textile designer, teacher, author, quilter and all round creative thinker who is inspired by words, sayings and lovely phrases that she comes across.
Janet's wonderful Artisan Apron has a big following and has been made, worn and embellished by thousands of ladies! This apron is inspired by a vintage pinny and has curved seams, pockets and a cross over back. It is loose and comfortable to wear and not that tricky to make either
This full A4 colour leaflet comes with easy-to-follow, detailed instructions as well as a simple, clear requirements list. No resizing of the paper pattern is needed as the provided pattern is full-size, which means marking out the fabric pieces is a breeze!
There are 8 professionally graded sizes included: 6-12 months, 1-2 years, 2-3, 4-5, 5-6, 7-8, 8-9 and 10-11 years on a full size A1 paper pattern, printed on good quality paper.
The pattern even includes ideas, illustrations and a full alphabet to inspire you to embellish and decorate your little ones apron.
- Patterns produced locally - the graphic designer and photographer live just around the corner and the patterns are printed by a local company.
- Paper pattern in protective plastic sleeve.
- Little Artisan Apron Pattern
- Makes one of eight sizes: 6-12 months, 1-2 years, 2-3, 4-5, 5-6, 7-8, 8-9 and 10-11 years
- Full colour A4 leaflet with detailed requirements list, fabric requirements guide, instructions and photos
- Full size A1 paper pattern, with graded sizes and fabric cutting guides
- Full of ideas to inspire you to embellish and decorate your apron
- Pattern in protective plastic sleeve
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
ASDA toyou Service: Where you see the ASDA logo, we offer a Click & Collect service from over 600 ASDA stores. Please Note: This service is only available when ALL the items in your basket are eligible for ASDA toyou. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.