Stamps By Me 3D Framed Card
This card is all about creating harmony between stamping, colouring and die cutting to produce a simple and beautiful project. I’ve chosen to finish this little piece with an uplifting thought, which I have to say is a sentiment from my heart
You will need:
- Linda Chapmans Black Card
- Generic Grey card stock
- Generic Textured black card stock
- Butterflies Dies
- Synergy Die – Cross Stitch Frame
- Stamps By Me – Stamp – So Thoughtful
- Generic Coloured Pencils
- Generic Double Sided Tape
- Eureka 101 Watercolouring and Scoring Tablet. (Not essential item, but makes it easier).
Prepare a black ‘top folding note card’ (as opposed to standard side folding card) measuring approximately 18 x 13.5cm. You will also need some texturized card stock measuring 17.5 x 13cm for your mat and layer.
Create a die-cut through the grey card stock using the largest die from item ‘Cross Stitch Frame’. Set this to one side
Take the largest die (from the same set in step 2) and the next size down, and place one inside the other in your Die cutting machine. This creates a frame. Do this twice creating two Die cut frames. Then stick one on top of the other creating a 3D element.
4. Place the first large Die cut in to your Eureka 101 and stamp the floral element and sentiment in black ink. (Eureka 101 not essential but makes it a lot easier.)
5. Colour the image using desired colouring pencils. Use the pinks on the edges and the white in the middle to create light and shade