Tattered Lace ‘All the Way Home’ Card
Create beautiful cards with the ‘All the Way Home’ die set from the Tattered Lace Seasonal Trio Collection. There are three dies in this set to make beautiful, interesting and clever cards, together with the Tunnel Card die sets. This works beautifully for male and female cards and projects (would look great in a frame) and it is easy to make!
You Will Need:
- Tattered Lace All The Way Home Die Set
- Tattered Lace Tunnel Card Die Set
- Tattered Lace Essentials Rectangles Die Set
- Seasonal Trio Glittered Charisma Paper Pack
- White Cardstock
- Alcohol Pens: Lilac
- Spray Adhesive
- Foam Tape
- Red Liner Tape
- Pinflair Glue Gel
- Silver Sparkle Ribbon
- Paper Flowers
Cut a 5” x 7” rectangle from white cardstock and colour the top half with the lilac pen. Spray with adhesive and glitter.
2. Using the Tunnel Card die set, cut ‘Card 2’ twice from white cardstock. Concertina the die cuts and wrap and stick the concertinas to the rectangle with red liner tape, making sure that the remaining concertina folds are on top.
Using the All The Way Home die set, cut all the dies from the coloured and glittered Charisma Paper Pack. Mat the die cuts onto the rectangles with Pinflair Glue Gel. Cut ‘House 1’ and the ‘Tree Scene’ again from the coloured Charisma Paper Pack. Mat the ‘House 1’ die cut onto the rectangle with foam tape and mat the ‘Tree Scene’ die cut onto the rectangle with a double layer of foam tape.
Cut a 5” x 7” rectangle from white cardstock. Using the Essentials Rectangles die set, cut No. 11 into the centre of the rectangle to create a frame. Edge the rectangle with the lilac pen. Spray with adhesive and glitter.
Mat onto the top edges of the concertina.
Tie a double loop bow with silver sparkle ribbon and mat onto the centre base of the card. Finish with paper flowers, as shown.