Bride and Groom anniversary card
- Signature Dies - Bride SD095
- Signature Dies - Groom SD097
- Spellbinders Nestabilities dies - Hearts
- A4 card – cream & old gold
- 16cm square card blank – cream
- Glue or d/s sticky tape, Foam Pads, Pinflair glue gel
- Flat backed pearls – ivory
- Scoring board & embossing tool
Cut a piece of cream card to measure 14.5cm square. Die cut the largest heart in the centre of the card to create a frame.
Use your score board and embossing tool to create a grid line pattern on the panel, as shown.
Glue the completed panel onto a piece of old gold card, measuring 15cm square. Fix to the card blank using foam pads for height.
Die cut the bride and groom a number of times in cream card and create 3D figures. Use glue gel to add them to the card in front of the heart aperture.
Add a flat backed pearl to each intersection of the embossed grid pattern.
Finally, print off a sentiment from your computer, mat it onto old gold card and add below the figures. Finish with flat backed pearls.