Couture Autumn Friendship Card
An elegant autumnal card design is easy to create with a winning combination of Couture cutting dies and stamps from My Sentiments Exactly. Project designed by Sara Naumann.
You Will Need:
- Couture By Create and Craft The Big Reveal Collection
- My Sentiments Exactly Floral Friends 4x6 Stamps
- Create and Craft Flecks of Foil Pack of 30 and Paved with Gold Pack of 20
- Tattered Lace Ovals Die Set
- Black ink pad
- Black and cream cardstock
- Foam tape
- Everyday Essentials Glue with Precision Metal Tips
- Card blank
Cover the card blank with black card. Cut metallic check card slightly narrower than the card front and glue to leave a narrow edge on the left and right.
Die-cut the large intricate Moroccan border from black card. Cut the large Moroccan silhouette border from metallic speckled card. Glue the intricate border on top of the silhouette border and glue to the card front.
Die-cut the Moroccan tile border from black. Mount on metallic speckled card and then again on black.
Use foam mounting tape to adhere the tile border to the card front, overlapping the large border.
Die-cut an oval from cream card and a larger oval from black. Stamp “friendship” on the cream oval with black ink. Use foam mounting tape to adhere to the card front. Tie a bow in brown silk ribbon and glue as shown.