Aztec Clay Pots
This project really shows how versatile your Cricut machine is! Embellish your boring old terracotta plant pots with this bright tribal print.
- Cricut Explore machine
- Cricut Design Space software
- 12" x 12" StandardGrip Cricut mat
- Cricut Explore Scoring Stylus
- Cricut® Printable Vinyl
- Ink Jet Printer
- Clay Pots
Images are from the Cricut® Studio Tags, Bags, Boxes and more 2 digital cartridge
- Desert Design (#M37A69) - Southwest
- Horse shed (#M3AE5C) - Southwest
- Gun (#M3C8CB) - Southwest
- Roadrniror (#M3D195) - Southwest
Follow the instructions in the Cricut Design space to print and cut the designs from the printable vinyl.
Wrap the vinyl around the top of the pots.
Top Tip: Filled with cacti or succulents, these make great gifts for the new home owner instead of a bunch of flowers.