- Signature Dies - Baby Shoes SD411
- CD-Rom - Janet Kruskamp The Collection
- Tonic Circle Layering Die Set 359688
- Tonic Scalloped Circle Layering Die Set 359690
- Small oval die
- A4 cardstock – cream, Kraft, pink, pale grey
- Offcuts of silver card
- A5 card blank – cream
- Glue or d/s sticky tape, Foam Pads, Pinflair glue gel
- Pre-printed sentiment
- Flat backed pearls – ivory
- Grosgrain ribbon – pink, Pearl brad
Print out two backing papers from the cd and cut a piece of the blue paper to measure 14cm by 20cm. Fix to the card blank.
Cut a strip of the second paper to measure 20.5cm by 7.5cm and mat onto Kraft card.
Die cut a Kraft card circle approx. 9.5cm in diameter and glue onto the centre of the strip.
Wrap a length of ribbon around the strip and fix at the back. Fix to the card using foam pads for height.
Die cut a circle approx. 7.5cm in diameter from backing paper and mat onto a scalloped edge cream circle. Use foam pads to fix in place on the card.
Die cut the shoes in pale pink and glue onto grey card. Trim away the excess and then add silver buckles on bows to each shoe.
Use glue gel to fix into place on the circle panel.
Tie a knot in a piece of ribbon and attach with glue gel, adding the brad to the knot.
Finish the card by adding the sentiment and flat backed pearls, as shown.