- Signature Dies - Beach Huts SD183
- CD-Rom - One Summers Day
- Tonic Square Layering Die Set 359687
- Tonic Scalloped Square Layering Die Set 359689
- A4 card – white, blue, red, pale grey
- Offcut of black card
- A5 card blank – cream
- Glue or d/s sticky tape, Foam Pads, Pinflair glue gel
- Pre-printed oval sentiment
- Small oval die
Print out the beach scene backing paper from the cd and use a 7cm square die to cut 2 sections of the beach scene. Cut a 3rd square using the die on its end to create a diamond section of the beach.
Cut 3, 8cm scalloped squares from blue card and mat the backing paper pieces onto these.
Glue the two square pieces onto the card blank and then trim the card blank to measure 12.5cm tall. Use foam pads to attach the diamond panel in the centre of the card over the two others.
Cut the beach hut dies in white, blue, grey & red card and use paper piecing techniques to create coloured huts. Glue each hut to a piece of black card and cut around them.
Fix the huts onto the panels on the card.
Mat the sentiment onto a die cut oval in red and add a strip of blue card underneath. Fix below the diamond panel to complete the card.