- Signature Dies - Delphinium SD282
- CD-Rom - One Summers Day
- Tonic Circle Layering Die Set 359688
- Tonic Scalloped Circle Layering Die Set 359690
- A4 card – white, old gold, pale blue and green
- 15cm square card blank – white
- Glue or d/s sticky tape, Foam Pads, Pinflair glue gel
- Pre-printed sentiment
- Flat backed pearls - white
Print out two backing papers from the cd and cut a piece of the blue paper to measure 13.5cm square. Mat onto gold card and fix to the card blank.
Cut a piece of the lace effect paper to measure 9.5cm by 12cm and mat onto gold card. Fix towards the left hand side of the card front.
Die cut a white circle approx. 9.5cm in diameter and mat onto a gold scalloped edge circle. Use foam pads to fix over the lace panel.
Die cut the delphinium die in both pale blue and green card: cut each colour 3 times.
Snip off the stalks from the blue die cuts and glue over the green ones, slightly offsetting the layers to give a shadow effect.
Use glue gel to fix into place on the circle panel.
Finish the card by adding the sentiment and flat backed pearls.