- Signature Dies - Foxglove SD401
- Signature Dies - Flower Pots SD025
- CD-Rom - Jane Shasky double cd set
- A4 card – raspberry, pale pink & tan
- 15cm square card blank – white
- Glue or d/s sticky tape, Foam Pads, Pinflair glue gel
- Organza ribbon – gold
- Button – pink and Bakers twine
- Promarker pen – deep pink & green or any alcohol ink pen
Print the sister script backing paper from cd2 and cut a piece to measure 13.5cm square. Mat onto raspberry card and then wrap a strip of ribbon around the card towards the left hand side, fixing at the back.
Cut a piece of backing paper to measure 4.5cm by 11cm and mat onto raspberry card. Use foam pads to fix to the right hand side of the card.
Die cut the foxglove from pale pink card and use the promarkers to colour the flowers as desired. Use glue gel to fix in place on the panel.
Cut two tan plant pots and use just the rim from the second to give a 3D effect. Fix in place over the foxglove stem as shown.
Print off a sheet of sentiments from the cd and cut out your chosen one. Mat onto raspberry card and attach over the ribbon as shown.
Finish the card with an organza bow and button threaded with bakers twine.