- Signature Dies - Sammy Seahorse SD365
- Signature Dies - Ocean Corner SD366
- CD-Rom - One Summers Day
- Ocean themed rubber stamps of your choice
- A4 card – cream, old gold, blue and turquoise glitter
- A5 card blank - cream
- Glue or d/s sticky tape, Foam Pads, Pinflair glue gel
- Bakers twine
- Small seashells
- Pre-printed sentiment
- Flat backed pearls – bronze
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad - Crushed Olive
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad - Old Paper
Trim the card blank to measure 19.5cm tall by 15cm wide.
Cut a piece of cream card to measure 13cm by 18cm and using the distress inks create a stamped background. Distress the edges of the panel using the darker toned ink.
Mat the stamped panel onto a piece of blue card, leaving an even border all around.
Wrap a length of bakers twine around the panel 3 times and tie at the front, with the knot towards the left hand side of the card. Use foam pads to attach to the card blank.
Print a sheet of beach scene backing paper from the cd and cut a piece to measure 7.5cm by 13cm. Mat onto old gold and blue card.
Die cut the plants from the ocean corner die twice in old gold card. Create an extended corner on the backing paper panel, as shown.
Die cut the seahorse in glitter card and fix onto the panel using foam pads for height. Add the sentiment.
Finally, use glue gel to add tiny seashells to the panel and add flat backed pearls to the corner of the card.