Simple Stamped Thank You Card
November is a month of gratitude — and what better way to embrace the season than with a handcrafted thank you card? – Sara Naumann
You Will Need:
- Floral Thank You Stamp Set from My Sentiments Exactly
- Couture by Create and Craft Nutcracker Collection CD (for the patterned papers)
- 100 Sheets of White Card 250gsm
- Creativity International Black A4 Card Pack 230gsm
- Lynda Chapman's World of Paper A4 Kraft Card 280gsm
- A4 Cork Pack of 10
- Black ink pad
- Book paper
- Black twine
- Self-adhesive pearls
- Paper trimmer
Cut a 14.5cm square of white cardstock and stamp the sentiment at the bottom right corner with black ink.
Print two coordinating patterned papers from the Couture CD. Use the paper trimmer to cut a 2cm-wide strip of plaid and a 1cm-wide strip of scuffed stripes. Cut 1cm-wide strips of two book papers, and one from cork paper.
Align the paper strips on the white square as shown, and then glue.
Trim the edges even with the edge of the white square. Mat on black card.
Wrap black twine around the piece, securing the ends to the back of the white cardstock. Tie a bow in black twine, as shown. Form a 15cm-wide card base from Kraft cardstock and glue the piece in the centre. Add pearl embellishments, as shown.