You Will Need:
- Member’s Gift Tattered Lace Still Waiting die
- Tattered Lace Squares die set
- Rare Earth Sentiments Affectional
- Free Garden Scene download or Window to the World from My Craft Studio CD Rom
- Kuretake brush and fine pens; brick beige, beige, dark brown, warm grey, cobalt blue
- Rare Earth Ink Pad, sand
- Fine liner pens; black, white, brown
- Cardstock; white or brown, green, blue
- Tattered lace Mini Scoreboard
- Foam pads or sticky roll or glue
Cut, score and fold white cardstock to create a 16cm square card. Cut a 16cm square from brown cardstock and matt it onto the front of the card.
Cut two squares; 15cm from green and 14cm from blue cardstock. Matt the green square onto the card and top this with the blue square using foam pads, sticky roll or glue
Download and print the scene (Can be found in our Club Members Downloads Area). Trim to a 13cm square if necessary.
Cut a 13cm square from green cardstock. Using No. 14 from the Squares die set, cut into the green square to create a frame. Matt this onto the card.
Using the Still Waiting die, cut two single pieces from white cardstock. Matt the die-cuts together. Colour the die-cut with the Kuretake pens and add highlights with the white liner pen. Matt the paws onto the frame with single-width foam pads, and stick the body and boots inside the frame with double-width foam pads.
Using the Sentiments Affectional set, stamp a greeting onto white cardstock with the sand inkpad. Trim the greeting to 4cm x 5cm and draw stitches around the edge with the brown fine liner pen.
Cut a 4.5cm x 7cm strip from brown cardstock and cut a notch into one end to create a banner. Matt the greeting onto the banner and stick it onto the card.