Tattered Lace - Thank You Card
This gorgeous thank you card is a simple way to show your love to someone special this spring. The seasonal daffodils are the perfect adornment to brighten someone’s day. Quick and simple to create, this homemade greeting is ideal for Mother’s Day.
- Tattered Lace Essentials Mini Lattice die
- Tattered Lace Essentials Blooms
- Tattered Lace Flower Shop Collection die
- Tattered Lace Trio of Butterflies
- Tattered Lace Wood Grain Embossing Folder
- Kraft cardstock
- Cream cardstock
- Shades No. 1 (Pink) cardstock set
- Shades No. 7 (Green) cardstock set
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad: Victorian Velvet and Walnut Stain
- Tattered Lace Green Self Adhesive Pearls
Cut, score and fold cream cardstock to create an 11.5cm x 18.5cm card blank. Cut a 10.5cm x 17.5cm panel from kraft cardstock and mat onto the card blank.
Cut a 10cm x 17cm panel from cream cardstock. Using the Essentials Mini Lattice die, cut an aperture into the centre of the panel to create a frame. Emboss the frame with the Wood Grain embossing folder and ink around the edges with Walnut stain. Mat onto the card with foam pads. Mat the cream lattice through the aperture, onto the card.
Using the Flower Shop Collection die set, cut a selection of flowers and leaves from Shades pink and green cardstock. Offset, layer and stick the flowers together. Create a cluster of flowers around the bottom left corner and stick into place. Tuck and stick the leaves under the cluster.
Using the Trio of Butterflies die set, cut three from cream cardstock. Ink around the edges with Victorian Velvet and mat onto the card as shown.
Printout or stamp a sentiment onto white card and cut a notch into one end. Tuck and stick onto the card as shown. Finish with green pearls in the centre of the flowers.