- Signature Dies - Bride SD095
- Signature Dies - Groom SD097
- CD-Rom - Jane Shasky double cd set
- Tonic Mixed Oval Layering Die Set 359692
- A4 card – old gold, cream, white, black, grey
- 16cm square card blank – cream
- Glue or d/s sticky tape, Foam Pads, Pinflair glue gel
- Pre-printed sentiment and Cotton lace
Print the two marriage related backing papers from the cd rom. Cut a piece of the rose print paper to measure 14.5cm square and mat onto old gold card. Fix to the card blank.
Cut a strip of the second paper 5cm by 14.5cm and mat onto old gold card. Wrap a length of cotton lace around the strip and fix at the back. Use foam pads to fix across the card blank, towards the bottom of the panel.
Die cut a scalloped oval approx. 10.5cm tall from the second backing paper and mat onto a plain edged, old gold oval. Fix in place using glue gel.
Die cut the bride and groom a number of times in cream, white, black, grey and old gold card and use paper piecing to create coloured figures as shown.
Fix the bride and groom in place using glue gel.
Finally, add the sentiment to complete the card.